Love to Dream Swaddle Up Original grey
Love to Dream
or 6 weekly payments from $6.50 learn more
The only zip-up swaddle that allows your baby to sleep in a more natural position with arms UP.
Why arms UP?
It is your baby’s natural sleep position that allows your baby access to their hands for self-soothing. Babies often use their hands to settle themselves to sleep, by sucking on their fingers or gently rubbing their cheeks. Medical research suggests that babies sleep better, & for longer, if they are able to self-soothe. So self-soothing = more sleep for the whole family.
The Swaddle UP™ is the only zip-up swaddle available that allows your baby sleep in the arms UP position. The Swaddle UP™ requires no complicated wrapping, so everyone can swaddle right every time.
- Need more sleep? Swaddle UP!
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Eliminates excess loose fabric in the cot
- Wings prevent face-scratching
- May reduce the risk of your baby accidentally rolling onto their tummy
- Genius two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
The Genius of Swaddle Up
- Arms UP in wing position may help prevent your baby roling onto thie tummy
- Swaddling your baby with arms UP can help them self-soothe and sleep longer
- Startle reflex is calmed by our ergonomically designed womb-like fit
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabrichelps reduce the risk of overheating compared to multi-layerd swaddles
- Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
- Hands in wings make breast feeding easy, and also means no more face scratching
- Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design
*Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your baby's weight, not their age. These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology
and the temperature of the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra wide zipper house
- genius twin zipper
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin