BabyBounce Mesh Bouncer
or 6 weekly payments from $7.67 learn more
It has a sturdy pure cotton crochet cover that stands up to hard use and can be washed and replaced on the frame for quick drying. To remove or replace cover, simply compress the frame inwards from the sides. When replacing be sure that the hem is secure over the washer on each side of the frame.
- Babybounce/ Bouncinette is designed to cradle your baby with soothing rocking motion. Its pure cotton crochet cover stands up to hard use and can be washed and replaced back on frame for quick drying.
- The vertical height of the frame from floor to top of the bouncer should be no more than 35cm (14 inches). Pressure may be applied to the frame to adjust the height downwards should it be necessary.
- Easing baby into the bouncer is simple when you place your foot securely on the base frame while sliding baby in gently.
- To remove cover, simply compress the frame inwards at the base of the hoop and slide the cover up. When replacing cover compress frame in again and slide the cover on, making sure that the hem strap of the cover is locked in place with the washers on each side.
- Baby should not be left unattended as it is likely that baby in its enjoyment in the bouncer will be able to move about smooth surfaces.
DO NOT USE ON TABLES OR ANY WHERE A FALL COULD OCCUR.
IMPORTANT: Babybounce is not suitable if baby is attempting to roll or site
Special Safety Benefits
- AIR CIRCULATION: The open weave cotton mesh allows maximum air circulation around baby. No harsh man made materials
- NO BUCKLES or straps to accidentally come undone
- NO TIPPING: The low center of gravity of the bouncinette makes it extremely stable