Love to Dream Swaddle Up Winter Warmer 2.5 tog 50/50
Love to Dream
The cozy & warm way to transition your baby from swaddling.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition.
The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to the sleeping unswaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
Colour: Mint - Colour may change without notice
- Extra warm quilting (on front of garment only)
- Built in 2.5 TOG 100% Bamboo Blanket for superior warmth & comfort
- Bamboo blanket is naturally breathable, temperature-regulating & anti-bacterial
- No need for loose blankets that your baby could kick off during sleep time
- A safer way for your baby to sleep
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Genius twin-zipper for easy nappy changes
- Hip-healthy design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Extra wide zipper house
- No raw edges on the inside
- Zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- Travel slot is smooth on the inside
- An easier solution to transition your baby from being wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
- Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter of days!
- Can be used just like the Swaddle UP Original until baby is ready to transition
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to multi-layered swaddles
- Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle unraveling whilst baby is sleeping
- Seam-free on the inside means increased comfort for your baby
- Easy zip-off wings mean no messy wrapping or re-wrapping of fabric required when transitioning
- Nappy changes and transportation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!