Bowron Stroller Fleece
or 6 weekly payments from $16.50 learn more
Made from 100% natural lambskin, the Bowron Stroller fleece liner is designed to fit either a car seat or a pushchair.
About Bowron Babycare
Bowrons high quality 100% lambskin babycare rugs are so versatile, they can be used in a crib, on the floor or in a playpen. Sheepskin is known to calm, sooth and comfort babies faster than any other type of baby bedding*. More than a million babies around the world in the last twenty years can thank a young New Zealand mother for her wonderful idea. She had seen long term hospital patients benefit from lying on sheepskin bed pads, and felt that sheepskin might help relieve the pain of her child who was in hospital with a broken thigh. It worked. The sheepskin gave her child great comfort and from that was born the idea that resulted in today's Babycare lambskins. The mother then thought that newborn babies might benefit from the security and comfort of a natural wool sleeper. She explained her idea to Bowron. The Bowron researchers, in co-operation with the Wool Research Organisation, began a four year development programme to find the perfect lambskin for babies. After an extensive testing program with the New Zealand Parents Centres Inc, the Babycare lambskins went on sale in New Zealand and Australia in 1970 and were an instant success. Today Bowron Babycare lambskins are sought after by caring mothers all over the world.
*If the lambskin is used as an item of bedding, it is recommended that babies under 1 years of age are positioned on their backs and the sheep skin is covered with a sheet*
- Soft & Comforting: Bowron Stroller Fleece soothes and cushions baby
- Summer & Winter: densely packed wool fibres keep baby warm and cosy in winter. In warm weather, they absorb moisture and release it into the air, keeping baby dry and comfortable
- Versatile: ideal for strollers, buggies and safety seats
- A fully adjustable head cushion allows the fleece to grow with your baby
- Easy fit: no straps or ties. Bowron Stroller Fleece fits easily around safety harnesses and straps
- Long Lasting: keeps soft, cushioning and supportive after years of laundering and use
- Easy-care: just spot clean spills with a damp cloth. Machine wash and dry as required. Full care instructions are enclosed
- Woolmark: your assurance that Bowron Stoller Fleece meets the Woolmark standard for genuine sheepskin