Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow
Out of stock
This unique DreamGenii support pillow is designed to aid restful and supportive sleep from the second trimester onwards. Most support pillows are bulky, making it difficult to move around and change position during the night and they take up a lot of room in the bed, making it difficult for your partner to sleep.
Unlike other pillows, the soft and comfortable DreamGenii pillow's unique shape allows you discreet support for your tummy, back and knees without taking up most of the bed, allowing you and your partner comfortable rest.
DreamGenii is designed to encourage you to sleep on your left side, in the recovery position, which, if used regularly from the second trimester, can encourage Baby to get into the optimum position for birth. However, DreamGenii does not restrict your movements during
the night and is just as comfortable while lying on your right hand side.
Because the DreamGenii support pillow has a back support, it discourages you from rolling on to your back during the night which can restrict blood-flow to mother and Baby. The leg support is designed to take the pressure off your back and tummy by gently elevating your leg whilst you are asleep.
- The only dual purpose maternity pillow on the market for sleeping and feeding
- Approved by midwives
- Practical Parenting Best Buy and Pregnancy Product of the year 2007/08
- Aids restful sleep
- Supports bump, back and knees at the same time
- Encourages maximum blood flow to mother and baby whilst asleep
- Encourages baby to adopt optimum position for birth
- Prevents you from rolling onto your back whilst you are asleep
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow with an integral back support