Love to Dream Swaddle Up 50/50
Love to Dream
or 6 weekly payments from $8.17 learn more
Simply the smarter way to swaddle.
There is a transition period for babies when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled, to a sleeping bag or under blankets. This period can be quite unsettling for baby's & parents' precious sleep routine.
The Love To Swaddle UP™ '50/50' is the no cry solution, which helps your baby adjust to full blown sleep freedom - slowly. No matter how you have been swaddling your baby either with arms UP, down or across their chest, the 50/50 can help your baby transition out of swaddling & into a sleeping bag.
93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
The IHDI has certified Love to Dream sleepwear as "hip-healthy" products.
Why use the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50?
Usually parents transition their babies out of swaddling by using a conventional wrap, they leave one arm out and then later leave the second arm out. There are potential dangers with using conventional wraps for transitioning as the blankets/bedding can unravel. Unraveling or loosening can pose a tangling, suffocation or choking hazard to the baby. Providing the parent is using the right size for their baby, the Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 has an ergonomically designed snug fit for baby, and therefore reduces these risks.
Genius of Swaddle up 50/50
- An easier solution to transition your baby from being wrapped or swaddled and into a sleep bag
- Train your baby to sleep in a sleep bag in a matter of days!
- Can be used just like the Love To Dream Swaddle UP ORIGINAL until baby is ready to transition
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric helps reduce the risk of over-heating compared to multi-layered swaddles
- Smart zip-UP design reduces the risk of swaddle unravelling whilst baby is sleeping
- Seam-free on the inside meand increased comfort for your baby
- Nappy changes and transporation from cot to stroller made easy with our twin zipper design
*Ages and weights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your baby's weight, not their age. These
tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The
number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their
physiology and the temperature of the room. The care-giver must
determine what is suitable.
Limited Edition prints are also available
How To Swaddle UP:
- Place your baby's legs into unzipped wrap
- Place your baby's hands into corners of wings
- Zip up to the top ...... off to sleep you go!
- extra wide zipper house
- genius twin zipper
- no raw edges on the inside
- zipper in the inside is covered to protect babies skin
- travel slot is smooth on the inside