Oricom Infrared Thermometer NFS100
Please Note: Thermometers will often have to be ordered in please let us know if you need one urgently.
With a simple one button push this highly accurate thermometer allows you to measure your babies temperature in a non-invasive way, making it hygienic for your baby.
The NFS100 is included as a medical device on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG No. 198436). The NFS100 is intended for use as a measuring device for determining the patient's body temperature. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USER GUIDE, USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Gentle measurement
- Simple one button operation
- Fast accurate temperature detection
- No probe filters, no risk of virus transmission
- Stores up to 8 recorded temperatures
- Turns off automatically after 1minute
- Convenient holder included